Key Jury Trial Experience
Product liability involving a trolley bike foot injury with alleged CRPS. Judgment against client was less than 7% Plaintiff’s ask number, and 30% of the pre-trial demand.
Key Appellate Experience
Key Victories / Settlements
Because most settlements carry confidentiality and a duty to not disclose, Turney LG does not discuss details of settlements. However, our team can say that it has successfully resolved matters from minor injuries to catastrophic claims with local, national and international media exposure.
We measure resolution success on various factors, for example:
- Whether the case is resolved pre-suit;
- Whether the case is resolved pre-deposition;
- The timeliness of resolution (before substantial defense costs are incurred);
- The final resolution amount in light of prior demands; and
- The relative position of our client in a global settlement.
Between October 2017 and February 2022, of Turney LG case resolutions:
- ~50% settled before a deposition was taken
- ~25% settled before suit was filed
- ~25% were resolved with no payment (voluntarily dismissed, not filed within the statute of limitations, or dismissed by the court)
* Settlements, verdicts and dismissals depend on the facts of each case. Past success does not guarantee success in any future cases.